WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY MEDICATION?
You will receive your medication day of/within 24 hours after your
prescription is requested.
HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH MY PHARMACISTS?
We believe in making communication between you and your Pharmacist a breeze. We know your day can be hectic so we’ve set up multiple avenues for your convenience. You can privately chat, video conference, call, or set up an in person meeting.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING PREMIER PHARMACY?
Our team of pharmacists and clinical care specialists want the best for you in terms of your health and wellness. Our team is available Monday – Friday to ensure you receive the information needed to successfully start and continue your treatment plan. We also work with your physician to make filling your prescriptions easy.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE INSURANCE?
Our team will help you find the right financial aid to help pay for your medications.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Our goal is to help you on your health journey. Here’s how we do that:
- We take the time to educate you on your medications
- We ensure that you understand your treatment plan
because we know this will help to make it successful
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can suggest OTC medications that are applicable to a Patient’s health concerns.
- We do all the research to ensure that your medication won’t
counteract each other and also help you to avoid potential
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Our top priority is to provide impeccable service and high quality products. We strive to keep each of our customers and patients satisfied. (Prescription medications are NOT returnable) Non Prescription Products: Your complete satisfaction is our primary goal. You may return items when the following criteria is met:
- As always, any item that is damaged, defective
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- We do not accept items back that have been opened
or used unless the product is damaged or defective